International Student Center
F-2 Visa Admission Information
F-2 nonimmigrant visa holders may study at Fullerton College for a maximum 11 units each semester. F-2 visa students may be eligible for an earlier registration appointment by submitting all required admission documents in advance of the deadline date.
Fall (classes begin in August) Spring (classes begin in January)
March 1-July 1 October 1-December 1
All application materials must be submitted to the Fullerton College International Student Center. We do not provide copies of your application documents after submission. Please make a copy for your personal records, if necessary. You will be notified of our admission decision a minimum of one week after we recieve all required documents.
- Fullerton College Online Application
- US $20.00 non-refundable application fee payable to Fullerton College by cash, check, money order or online using Flywire. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and with your home currency.
- F-2 Sponsor Certification of Financial Support Form
- F-2 Bank Certification Form indicating at least USD $8,188.00
- Copy of Passport information page
- Passport size photograph (2” x 2” or 51mm x 51mm in size)
- Consent to Treat a Minor Form ONLY if 17 years old or younger.
- F-2 Status Verification Form
- Copy of F-2 visa
- Copy of electronic I-94 form
- Copy of I-20 form