International Student Center
You must be in satisfactory F-1 visa status at an approved college, university, or language program to be approved for registration at Fullerton College.
Accepting applications on the following admission dates:
Fall semester: June 1st
Spring semester: October 1st
Summer session: April 1st
In order to enroll part time, please follow these steps:
- F-1 Part-Time Enrollment Agreement Form: Receive authorization from your current college to register at Fullerton College as a part-time student. You must complete “Step 1” and indicate the course(s) you wish to take. Your current advisor must sign “Step 2” of the form.
- Fullerton College Online Application: Apply online here.
- Submit the following documents in person, via email, post mail or fax:
- F-1 Part-Time Enrollment Agreement Form (completed with authorization signature from your current college)
- Copy of most current Form I-20
- US $20.00 non-refundable application fee payable to Fullerton College by cash, check, money order or online using Flywire. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and in your home currency.
- Unofficial college transcripts (with posted grades) if the course(s) requires a prerequisite clearance.
- Cross Enrollment Financial Guarantee: for students who receive government scholarships from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or the United Arab Emirates
- Statement of Financial Support for Part-Time Concurrent Enrollment Form: for students on government scholarships who wish to self-sponsor.
Note: No action can be taken on applications until all required documents have been submitted. Once processing is complete, check your “MyGateway” account for your registration date and time.