International Student Center
Housing and Accommodation
Fullerton College does not provide on campus housing for students. If you are in need of housing accommodations, below are a list of resources to search for short-term and long-term accommodations, as well as roommates, apartments, home-stay, and dorms.
Do you have a room available or do you want to rent a room that is available? If you would like to place a request for a room or advertise that you have a room available for rent, then complete the appropriate form below and email it to email@example.com. We will place the request in our housing binder.
When you first arrive in Fullerton, it may take you a few days to a week to find a roommate or apartment. Homestay can be coordinated before you arrive. The following are affordable short-term accommodations:
- Residence Inn Marriott offers studio and penthouse suites that are 50% larger than regular hotel rooms and include kitchen amenities. They currently offer discounted rates to Fullerton College international students. The longer you stay, the lower their rates are.
- Embassy Suites Hotels will provide special rates for Fullerton College students and visiting family members. Please follow this link to learn more about the Embassy Suites in Anaheim.
- Hostelling International: Fullerton is located within walking distance from Fullerton College, which makes this hostel is in an optimal location. It is open June 1 through September 30. ($17 member, $20 non-member, $8.50 children)1700 North Harbor Boulevard, Fullerton, CA. 92835
Once you feel comfortable in Fullerton and make friends, you may want to move into an apartment with other students. To save money, most students share a bedroom with a roommate. For example, four students will live in a two-bedroom apartment. You can find homestay, apartment, and roommate information below or view the housing resources binder at the ISC.
One of the best ways to improve your English and learn about American customs is to stay with an American family. Fullerton College works in partnership with three homestay programs that you can choose from: Homestay Services International (HSI), International Student Placements (ISP), Universal Student Housing. Each program offers great services so be sure to review the applications and decide which program and cost works best for you.
- Download the Homestay Services International (HSI) information and application form here.
***Once you have completed the HSI form, please fax or mail the bottom portion to the Fullerton College ISC and we will forward it to Homestay Services International. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to download the International Student Placements (ISP) information and application form.
- Apply online with Universal Student Housing.
There are many apartments that serve the large student population in Fullerton, and most are familiar with renting to F-1 visa students. We have compiled a list of local housing options which can be accessed here. Additionally, the following websites may assist you with your apartment search:
Colleges close to Fullerton College have housing options for you.
University Village at CSUF
Dorm style living in an off campus, privately owned property (not affiliated with CSUF). Spaces fill up quickly and it is best to apply early (March 15 – May) to ensure that a room is available. Leases are available for the entire academic year (fall & spring), spring semester only, and summer session only. Fall semester only leases are not available.
This information is offered as a courtesy only. Fullerton College does not review, inspect or recommend, nor are we affiliated with any of the listed accommodations on this page.
FC does not take any responsibility for the condition and/or specific circumstances arising from use of this information. Furthermore, Fullerton College expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for any problems that may arise with regard to such property or rental units. All prospective tenants are encouraged to exercise their own due diligence when evaluating any housing options, potential roommates, landlord, and rental (agreements) contracts.