International Student Center
Registering for Your Classes
International students must register in a MINIMUM OF 12 UNITS.
Preparing to register
- Pay for health insurance at least 3 business days before your registration date and time.
- Find the list of classes in the class schedule.
When to register
- Check your registration date and time on your myGateway account.
- Be sure to register immediately on your registration date at time.
How to register
- Register on your registration date and time through myGateway. Online registration through myGateway is available 24/7!
When to pay for registration
- Payment must be made immediately after registering for courses or you may be dropped from your courses.
Have questions about registration, tuition, fees, etc.?
Visit the Admissions and Records registration page.
Ways to pay for registration
- Credit Card: pay online or in person.
- Check/Money Order: payable to Fullerton College (write your student ID# on the front of check).
- Cash: pay at the Admissions and Records counter, Building 2000.
- Flywire: allows you to pay securely from any country and in your home currency. Pay through myGateway, under ‘Registration’ tab, select ‘Payments for F1/F2 Visa Students’.
Mail payment to:
Admissions and Records Office
321 East Chapman Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832-2095
OR place payment in the DROP BOX outside the Admissions Office, Building 2000.