International Student Academic Counseling

As an international student at Fullerton College, you will have dedicated counselors to assist you during your studies.

  • Student Education Program Planning (SEPP)
  • Transfer planning
  • Transcript evaluations
  • Personal counseling
  • Student Services referrals

Academic Counseling is provided by appointment only. Please send an email message to the International Student Center (ISC) at: 

Please Note: Students who are not in the USA on a student visa (US citizens, permanent residents, etc.) should contact the Counseling Division