F-1 and F-2 Visa Admission – High School Students


You must be in satisfactory F-1 visa status at an approved public or private high school in order to be approved for registration at Fullerton College.

Submit the documents below to the Admissions and Records Office:

  • Fullerton College Special Admit Students packet:
    • Download form
    • Petition to enroll as a Special Admit Student form
    • Permissions to Treat a Minor form