International Student Center
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Application Updates
Due COVID-19 concerns/preparations at Fullerton College, the International Student Center (ISC) will only be accepting applications online at this time.
All documents must be sent via email as PDF documents. Non-PDF documents will not be accepted.
Please send all documents to the ISC email: email@example.com
|Fall Semester||March 1st – July 1st|
|Spring Semester||October 1st – December 1st|
Please submit the following documents as PDF attachments to the International Student Center’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Fullerton College Online Application
- Supplemental Questions form (This link will be activated on October 1, for the spring application)
- US $40 non-refundable application fee payable online to Fullerton College using Flywire. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and with your home currency (USA credit cards not accepted). In the USA or want to pay with a US card – use MyGateway. Send a message to email@example.com to request this option (you must have submitted an online application, first)
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent ONLY if 17 years old or younger
- College, university and/or vocational transcripts from all institutions attended
- 2nd Bachelor Contract (if applicable)
- Essay describing your academic, personal and career goals. Explain how attending Fullerton College will help you reach those goals. (700 words minimum)
- Proof of English Proficiency:
–Duolingo English Test: Minimum score: 85, on first attempt. The test can be taken from your home via a computer with a camera and includes a proficiency score, video interview, and writing sample which are shared with Fullerton College when you send your results. Certified results are available within 48 hours of the test session.
–IELTS: Band 5
–iTEP: Level 3.5
–PTE Academic: 44
–TOEFL: 61 iBT or 500 pBT
-We will accept the following as English proficiency from these local intensive English language schools:
American English College – completion of Level 6
Cal Poly English Language Institute – completion of Level 5
ELS – completion of Intensive English for Academic Purposes Level 109
Kaplan English Programs – completion of Advanced Level, Higher-Intermediate Level, or Institutional TOEFL Score
Language Systems, International College of English – completion of Level 7
Poly Languages Institute – completion of ESL 6: Advanced Level II
- Sponsor Certification of Support Form (This link will be activated on October 1, for the spring application)
- Passport size photograph (2” x 2” or 51mm x 51mm in size)
- Copy of Passport Identification Page
- Consent to Treat a Minor Form ONLY if 17 years old or younger.
- F-1 Student Contract
Students transferring from a US institution must also submit:
- Copy of visa
- Copy of I-94
- Copy of Form I-20 from previous (currently attending) school
- Transfer Instructions
- Copy of Employment Authorization Card (from OPT) – if applicable
*For a detailed explanation of each requirement, please see the F-1 Visa Admission Information brochure.