International Student Center
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Application Updates
Due COVID-19 concerns/preparations at Fullerton College, the International Student Center (ISC) will only be accepting applications online at this time.
All documents must be sent via email as PDF documents. Non-PDF documents will not be accepted.
Please send all documents to the ISC email: email@example.com
|Fall Semester||March 1st – July 1st|
|Spring Semester||October 1st – December 1st|
Please submit the following documents as PDF attachments to the International Student Center’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Fullerton College Online Application
- Supplemental Questions form
- US $40 non-refundable application fee payable online to Fullerton College using Flywire. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and with your home currency (USA credit cards not accepted)
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent ONLY if 17 years old or younger
- College, university and/or vocational transcripts from all institutions attended
- 2nd Bachelor Contract (if applicable)
- Essay describing your academic, personal and career goals. Explain how attending Fullerton College will help you reach those goals. (700 words minimum)
- Proof of English Proficiency:
–Duolingo English Test: Minimum score: 85, on first attempt. The test can be taken from your home via a computer with a camera and includes a proficiency score, video interview, and writing sample which are shared with Fullerton College when you send your results. Certified results are available within 48 hours of the test session.
–IELTS: Band 5
–iTEP: Level 3.5
–PTE Academic: 44
–TOEFL: 61 iBT or 500 pBT
-We will accept the following as English proficiency from these local intensive English language schools:
American English College – completion of Level 6
Cal Poly English Language Institute – completion of Level 5
ELS – completion of Intensive English for Academic Purposes Level 109
Kaplan English Programs – completion of Advanced Level, Higher-Intermediate Level, or Institutional TOEFL Score
Language Systems, International College of English – completion of Level 7
Poly Languages Institute – completion of ESL 6: Advanced Level II
- Sponsor Certification of Support Form
- Passport size photograph (2” x 2” or 51mm x 51mm in size)
- Copy of Passport Identification Page
- Consent to Treat a Minor Form ONLY if 17 years old or younger.
- F-1 Student Contract
Students transferring from a US institution must also submit:
- Copy of visa
- Copy of I-94
- Copy of Form I-20 from previous (currently attending) school
- Transfer Instructions
- Copy of Employment Authorization Card (from OPT) – if applicable
*For a detailed explanation of each requirement, please see the F-1 Visa Admission Information brochure.