You must be in satisfactory F-1 visa status at an approved college, university, or language program to be approved for registration at Fullerton College.
Accepting applications on the following admission dates:
Summer/Fall semester: March 1st
Spring semester: October 1st
Due to the COVID-19 health emergency and continued social distancing practices, Fall Semester courses at Fullerton College will be taught in an online format, which will require a computer and internet access. In some cases, if required by their instructor, students will need to download Fullerton College’s secure testing software.
In order to enroll part time, please follow these steps:
- F-1 Part-Time Enrollment Agreement Form: Receive authorization from your current college to register at Fullerton College as a part-time student. You must complete “Step 1” and indicate the course(s) you wish to take. Your current advisor must sign “Step 2” of the form.
- Fullerton College Online Application: Apply online here.
- Submit the following documents via email to email@example.com:
- F-1 Part-Time Enrollment Agreement Form (completed with authorization signature from your current college)
- Copy of most current Form I-20
- US $40 non-refundable application fee payable online to Fullerton College using Flywire. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and with your home currency (USA credit cards not accepted). If you want to pay with a US card – use MyGateway. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to request this option (you must have submitted an online application, first)
- Unofficial college transcripts (with posted grades) if the course(s) requires a prerequisite clearance.
- Cross Enrollment Financial Guarantee: for students who receive government scholarships from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or the United Arab Emirates
Note: No action can be taken on applications until all required documents have been submitted. Once processing is complete, check your “MyGateway” account for your registration date and time.