International Student Center
International Student Center Scholarship
Each year F-1 visa international students complete their educational goals at Fullerton College. Many students transfer to 4-year universities such as CSUF, Cal Poly Pomona, CSULB, UCLA, and UCI, among others. To continue to encourage F-1 visa students to transfer to universities, the International Student Center (ISC) will award scholarships to transfer students. The scholarship amount will depend on the number of qualified applications received. Awards will range from $500 to $2000 each.
Awards will be given for 3 categories:
- Academic excellence, campus involvement, and community service
- Academic excellence and campus involvement
- Academic excellence
- Attend on Fullerton College I-20 as a full-time student
- Maintain a cumulative GPA at Fullerton College of 3.0 or higher
- Completed 12 or more units at Fullerton College
- Spring must be the final semester of attendance at Fullerton College
- Completed ISC Scholarship Application (Type into the form. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.)
- Copy of the unofficial transcript
- Current resume
- Acceptance letter for Fall semester from the transfer university
- Essay of 500 words
- Describe your future educational goals, professional goals, on campus activities, and off campus activities. Explain how this award will help you reach your educational, professional, and personal goals.
- Essay must be typed and double-spaced
Submission Period: April – May 10
Each complete application packet will be reviewed by the selection committee and the winners will be contacted by email.