F-1/F-2 Visa Advising

As a nonimmigrant in the U.S., it is necessary to maintain your visa status. We offer guidance on the following topics:

  • How to obtain F-1 student visa
  • How to change to F-1 nonimmigrant status
  • F-1 student employment authorization
  • On-campus employment
  • Off-campus employment
  • Travel authorization

Visa Advising is provided by appointment only.  Please call the ISC at (714) 992-7078 or visit in person to schedule an appointment.