International Student Center
F-2 Visa Admission Information
F-2 non-immigrant visa holders may study at Fullerton College for a maximum 11 units each semester. F-2 high school students, please see this page.
Fall (classes begin in August) Spring (classes begin in January)
March 1-July 1 October 1-December 1
All application materials must be submitted to the Fullerton College International Student Center. We do not provide copies of your application documents after submission. Please make a copy for your personal records, if necessary. You will be notified of our admission decision a minimum of one week after we receive all required documents.
- Fullerton College Online Application
- US $40 non-refundable application fee payable online to Fullerton College using Flywire. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and with your home currency (USA credit cards not accepted). To pay with a US card – use MyGateway. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to request this option (you must have submitted an online application, first)
- F-2 Sponsor Certification of Financial Support Form
- F-2 Bank Certification Form indicating at least USD $4,998.00
- Copy of Passport information page
- Passport size photograph (2” x 2” or 51mm x 51mm in size)
- Consent to Treat a Minor Form ONLY if 17 years old or younger.
- F-2 Status Verification Form
- Copy of F-2 visa
- Copy of electronic I-94 form
- Copy of I-20 form
*For a detailed explanation of each requirement, please see the F-2 Visa Admission Information brochure for non-high school students