International Student Center
F-2 Visa Admission Information
F-2 non-immigrant visa holders may study at Fullerton College for a maximum 11 units each semester. F-2 high school students, please see this page.
Fall (classes begin in August) Spring (classes begin in January)
March 1-July 1 October 1-December 1
All application materials must be submitted to the Fullerton College International Student Center. We do not provide copies of your application documents after submission. Please make a copy for your personal records, if necessary. You will be notified of our admission decision a minimum of one week after we receive all required documents.
- Fullerton College Online Application
- US $40 non-refundable application fee payable online to Fullerton College using Flywire. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and with your home currency (USA credit cards not accepted – contact us if you only have USA cards)
- F-2 Sponsor Certification of Financial Support Form
- F-2 Bank Certification Form indicating at least USD $8,804.00
- Copy of Passport information page
- Passport size photograph (2” x 2” or 51mm x 51mm in size)
- Consent to Treat a Minor Form ONLY if 17 years old or younger.
- F-2 Status Verification Form
- Copy of F-2 visa
- Copy of electronic I-94 form
- Copy of I-20 form
*For a detailed explanation of each requirement, please see the F-2 Visa Admission Information brochure for non-high school students